Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 280zx parts
Frank, whats your location? I am working on a 280z (78) and the L28 parts are somewhat interchangable. I also know the location of soem nice 280zx's in wrecking yards. Jeff
2
2

96 Maxima stalling at startup, good all other times
The subject says it all. It's an A/T, and it responds to gas well at start up, so I can keep it from stalling, but it idles roughly if I leave it alone and it occasionally stalls if I put it in gear...

Re: Almera recalls?
In message , "PjH : Cima Racing" writes Thank you, just the information I needed. http://www.via.gov.uk/apps/recalls/default.asp

Serena Stalling
Hi all, I have a 1997 Nissan Serena 1.6 petrol - just over 50K on the clock. The problem is even when I have serviced it - it will still cut out when cold coming up to traffic lights - (slowing down)...

Re: Blower Misbehaving.
HI just curious: were you successfull with a scrap yard, or did you have to go for a new part? Would you share with us the pricing information for that part? thanks Daniel Montreal

Re: Could this be an ignition coil problem?
Does flooring the throttly while starting change the car's behaviour? Let your car sit for a night or two and then pull out the plugs. Look at them and the cylinders. If they're wet, you probably have...