1990 HB horn

My shop manual shows 2 horns and two connectors one for each horn.Each comes out of the turn signal wire harness.My truck only has one horn on the driver side.The passenger side has no horn.It has the mounting hole for the screw but no horn.The harness for the turn signal has no wire for the horn.The harness doesn't seem to have been disturbed and I can't see where the harness has been rewrapped?? Is it possible the truck came with only one horn?? I would think highly unlikely!

Reply to
CBXXX