2007 vs 2008 Fronty

Besides tire monitoring, what is the difference in a 2007 and 2008 Fronty?

I want a fairly basic 2wd 4cyl 5A King Cab. Don't need power windows or keyless, but cruise control would be nice.

How does $17,200 sound for this truck? How much am I saving by buying an 07 instead of an 08?

Are there any important upgrades in engine, transmission, suspension, interior, etc etc for 2008 that I wouldn't want to miss out on?

I'm just about to pull the trigger on the Fronty, because the Toyota salesmen are snobs. They think their Tacoma's exhaust doesn't stink. :D

Many thanks for any info or advice! -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins