1991 PathFinder No dashlight is there a fuse?

I had just bought a 1991 PathFinder There is no dash lights I had tried the light nob both ways nothing. I looked for a fuse in the fuse box and dose not give dash board lights on the fuse box. dose any one know if there is a fuse or where the touble could be.

other thing in door handle has to be pushed shout before closing the door. is there a easy fix for that? a other trouble with the boor the key will not unlock it all the key slots will not turn. Do i need to order out new slots or is there a fix for that.

is there an online manual fro my pathfinder i can down load? Thanks

Reply to
MontanaTimberWolf