1993 nissan altima won't crank

Please tell me if I have an electrical problem, sensor or what? Battery condition is good. When I turn the key, accessories all seem to work fine, but no enginge crank. Car is a 5-speed so there are two sensors on the clutch pedal that seem to work fine. Relays seem to be clicking. What could this be/ Please help.

Reply to
nrichskyline

Worn ignition switch.

Reply to
Willshak

Before the ignition stopped working, did the car sound perfectly normal? For example, did the car start slowly with the starter truning over the engine slowly, or did the starting sounds ssound like they normally do?

CD

Reply to
codifus

check for: compression ignition fuel

"nrichskyline" wrote: > Please tell me if I have an electrical problem, sensor or > what? > Battery condition is good. When I turn the key, accessories > all seem > to work fine, but no enginge crank. Car is a 5-speed so there > are two > sensors on the clutch pedal that seem to work fine. Relays > seem to be > clicking. What could this be/ Please help.

Reply to
vin