1999.5 Pathfinder SE Limited - Fuel Pump

My fuel pump is gone after 40000 miles. I took good care of the car and the mechanic told me it was squeaky clean and never saw a PF fuel pump gave up so soon. That was a very expensive repair - ouch - and no warranty.

Sum

Reply to
Cuse

Sometimes you just get a part with an early life failure. It happens.

Reply to
JimV

Sounds very odd, in 20 years of working on nissans I've seen 2 bad pumps and both had over 200,000 miles on them. Now I've seen lots of pumps replaced that didn't fix the problem with the car...

Reply to
Steve T