2000 I30 Wipers

I got Nissan factory 26 inch wiper for the driver's side. However, it makes a little squishing noise at the point where it gets all the way up and starts returning back down. When it comes back down, it makes the same noise. Also, it only makes when the wiper is wet. Even when the wipers are off and I try to move the driver side one a little up down, it will make that noise. My Anco wiper made exactly the same noise and that was the reason I went with the stock wipers. Is that normal? I've never heard a wiper make that kind of noise on other cars. BTW, the passenger side 17 inch wiper is dead quiet.

Reply to
Steve B.