2000 I30 wipers

How do the intermittent wipers work? The intermittent operation seems to only happen when I push the lever down once. In the second and third down position, the intermittent control seems to have no effect. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Reply to
Steve B.

These are really basic questions. Don't you have an owner's manual?

The intermittent wipers work in the first position. You twist the end of the stalk to change the delay interval. The second position is constant on, slow. Third position is constant on, fast.

Reply to
E. Meyer

What did we use to say in the old days? RTFM?

Reply to
ppointer

I got the car with no manual. I read the pdf copy I got from the Nissan's site and didn't read the wiper section careful enough.

P.S. BTW, I figured it out myself even before your reply. Next time, don't complain and just asnwer the question.

Reply to
Steve B.

Reply to
E. Meyer