2001 Nissan Frontier Rest Comp.

I have a couple problems with my 2001 Frontier 2.4L . Anyway, I had to take the center console apart to add an extra 12V plug and had to unplug the airbag key switch for the passenger side. I put everything back together of course and forgot to plug it back in. My airbag light blinks now, I took everything back apart, which isn't much, and plugged it in, but for one week, the airbag light flashes. So my main question, is how to reset the computer? and will this even help? THANKS, DON

Reply to
Don K

Take a ride to AutoZone or other auto parts store that has an OBDII reader and have them reset it. AutoZone doesn't charge for this service even if you don't buy anything. I don't know about other stores.

Reply to
willshak