High volume oil filter for 2003 350Z?

Does anyone know of a larger filter to replace that thimble-sized one that's stock? Thanks.

Reply to
Peder

I have a 240sx and have regularly used the longest filter I can find with the same threads and seal, that will fit. This might not be good, but the car has over 110K miles, never uses a drop of oil, and when I change the oil at 3K, the oil is deep amber, not black. Seems to work for me, and I never use a FRAM!!

Reply to
Johnboy

Perhaps the new hemiroid Durango will fit your style better?

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

Now I see where you are coming from. Why would you compare a Durango and a 350Z?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I've noticed on several cars I've owned, mostly imports that some consistently had black oil even at lower mileage and some vehicles had a deep brown but never black during the same interval. Should I try a different filter? Or does it mean the engine isn't as good in the black oil ones?

Reply to
Dave

Ah, the old quoting out of context bit eh? - lol.

Have a nice weekend.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

Perhapse if you did not top post your test would be easier to undestand in most posts, but I did not quote anything out of context, I quoted exactly what you said. Your bashing derragatory comments seem to suggest that you are one of those people who feels anything made in America is total junk and unworthy or your ownership.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Ah, playing Internet Nazi just from a few lines eh? Still lol

Part of my fleet is a 2003 Nissan Frontier (Made/Assembled in USA), 2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer (Made in USA/Canada).

No ammunition there for you so I will await your next retort with bated breath.

Have a nice weekend.

Oh, BTW, I hope you won't die of hypochondriac fit if I don't take your suggested inane posting recommendation.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

Hey, you are the one with the "hemmoroid" comment, not me. I guess I am a Nazi because you feel you are above having your nettiquet corrected? Whether you post a few lines or a whole page, top posting is incorrect, frowned upon and makes multipost replies hard to follow. "Hypochondriac fit". That must be an attempted showing off of diction, because it has little to do with any subject at hand.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]