2001 Nissan Sentra GXE

I'm currently relocating downtown for work and will not require my second car.

I have a black Nissan Sentra GXE 2001 that's up for grabs. The car is part of a 4 year lease so you can either buy it at 13 500.00$ or take over the remaining 13 months to the contract for a 315.00$/monthly.

The car is in excellent shape. Both Wakley Nissan and Carrefour Nissan has certified that the car is in perfect condition.

Just last week Nissan changed the front brake pads and disks.

Here are the specs:

2001 Nissan Sentra GXE Black exterior Grey Interior 60 000 KM Both set of tires are like brand new ( Winter and summer) AM/FM CD player A/C Power lock and power windows 1.8 lt engine

Very clean, no smoking inside

Contact Marc Raby at Home 819 669-5391 or pager 613 239-9428 snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca

Reply to
Marc-André Raby