Motor Mount 01' Nissan Sentra

I have an 01' Nissan Sentra GXE with 60K miles, I just found out that the engine's motor mount is broken. Would anyone know of a cost estimate for repair at a Nissan dealer?

Is this normal? A broken motor mount? Can this happen is 15 minutes on a road test by a suspicious auto technician? I didn't notice this problem before I took it in for an unrelated problem and I also had previous unrelated maintenance done on the car just a few days earlier. Can a motor mount be broken when replacing an alternator belt?

Thank You

Reply to
Christine