2001 nissan altima gxe

Well my B/f totaled his 97 nissan and is looking into getting an 2001 altima GXE. WHo are your experiences with this car? what should he look iut for beofre he buys it?

Reply to
illusion123a

I have a 2000 Nissan Altima and it has been a great car, no problems. I have

113500 miles on it. The only thing i have replaced is the fuel filter, air filter, change the oil, ect. You are getting a good car!!!
Reply to
Jeannie Smith

Reply to
norwood31

Hi, I gave my 01 Altima to my daughter to take to California to find work. The car is nothing but trouble! Just spent #800 to replace the intake manif gasket, and now it looks like the alternator just died. Here goes another $700 plus lost time from work and getting stuck in L.A. traffic. The car has about 70K mi and is much more trouble than it's worth. They say a bout is just a hole in the water you throw money into. The Nissan is the same only it's a hole in the road! Piece of crap and if I ever buy another Nissan it'll be too soon. Norm

Reply to
norwood31