2001 Sentra GXE factory stereo problem

The factory radio / cd / clock no longer works. Last week the unit would flicker on / off (ie. the radio would go out / the clock function would not work etc.) I assume there is / was a loose connection? I checked the fuse and it is fine. Anyone have any similiar problems? Further to this, does anyone have the instructions for removing the factory radio?

TIA

Reply to
LagartijaNick

buy a stereo there, and then

go to the help/how to section click install dr click upper left box

Reply to
I'm Right

Thanks for the info, unfortunately they only cover up to the 2000 model year (I've got a 2001)

Thanks anyway.

Reply to
LagartijaNick

I can sell you my NEW stereo from 2004 Sentra 1.8S No, nothing broken, I plan to upgrade because some people waste thousands on mechanicals, but I am a heavy music nut. 100 Watt (25* 4 channels) stock radio is not satisfactory to me.

But notice I planned within a few months, if you want it now I would need like a week to remove it carefully and record all connections so I wont tear my hair out when installing new system. My system is a stock 2004 Sentra

1.8S which is a CD+radio (reg radio, not Satel;lite!!), speakers i highly highly doubt I can remove, dont know if new electrnics requires new speakers as welll...
Reply to
Mark Levitski

Also I am not responsible if you rproblem is not radio itself but interface to outside world (connectors, vehicle power supply, etc.) so if I seel and it also behaves the same as your old radio, I am not responsible, it must be not within radio itself. I can fix only if I can touch things, not on Internet

Electrical Engineer

Reply to
Mark Levitski