2002 Nissan Altima Back Windows

Can anyone confirm (or deny) that a 2002 Altima's back windows only go down about 3/4 of the way? We had screens on the windows for a while to keep the sun out of the faces of our twin babies, and now that they have grown a little, we took the screens off and noticed that the windows only go down 3/4 of the way. My wife and I disagree about whether it was like this before (I say it was, she says it wasn't).

Any confirmation of who's right?

Regards

Reply to
rastafarians2002