2004 Quest

Has anyone here bought this new minivan yet? What are the general consensus concerning the barrel shaped console? I don't like it. Love everything else about the van but I just don't know if I could get used to that and learn to love it. Does anyone know it's safety rating? Crashability test results? Thanks, Monica

Reply to
Trent

Trent

No most of our Quest customer don't seem to be that young. I certainly haven't been keeping stats, but I would guess upper 30s to upper 40s. I guess that fits the ages where you would have the most kids at home.

You are never too old for what fits you. Hey, I'm 47 and drive a Sentra Spec V. Talk about being too old for a car. I just happen to love it and have a blast driving it. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Nissan doesn't release any safety testing to its dealers. Most third party safety testers take a few months to a year to test a particular model. I doubt you'll see anything for awhile. From the equipment list, it looks like Nissan has gone beyond their usual excellent work on safety. For example, all Quests come with the roof curtain air bags. All of them also come with the ABS and tire pressure monitoring system. No other Nissan has all of that standard.

Clyde

Reply to
Clyde Davidson