Re: Infiniti G35 Headlight bulb replacement

Hi Y'all,

> > I want to replace the H1 headlight bulb in my G35 to superwhite bulbs. > I purchased the bulbs already thinking that I can change out the > bulbs myself but once I attemted it, I don't know where to start. I > asked the dealer how much it would cost to replace the bulbs on both > sides and they quoted 260.00 dollars in labor! Is that because they > have to remove the entire headlamp assembly? Can't they just go in > back of the assembly and pull the bulb out? If that can be done, can > someone give me some advise on how to change the bulbs?

Are you sure you don't already have HID lights on your G35?

Reply to
ppointer

Yes. I'm sure. They are H1 headlights. I'm just having a hard time trying to replace. Has anyone ever replaced their bubls yet?

Reply to
wunder

I have been having he same issue i would like some help with this too, if you find out anything please keep me posted. I will do the same

Reply to
pierced111g