2004 Sentra Steering

Have a new leased Sentra which came after 2 previous leases. As soon as we drove away, it felt that the steering was tight or stiff. Certainly harder than any previous Sentra and harder than a 1989 Stanza which I have. Test drove another new Sentra at dealer and could immediately tell that my cat was not good.Dealer says nothing mechanically wrong. Wrote to Nissan North America----same story. Looks like I'm stuck. Just curious---------any similar problems out there?

Reply to
PZK

In trolling the forums and newsgroup since the b15 came out, I've not heard of this before. Reproducability is key to getting someone to believe you. If you were to have the technician drive your car, then another, then back to your car. If the difference is noticable and even the GM of the dealership is no help I wouldn't stop there. Try another dealership and Nissan North America. Again if the difference is only slight, your claim might not get much attention. You may want to search here and the forums (B15sentra.net, thevboard.com, nissanforums.com, sentra.net...) Good luck, Jeff

"PZK" wrote:

Reply to
Jeff