For sale....95' Nissan PU XE parts

The truck is in great condition, but my engine is to the point where it would cost more to rebuild than it would to buy a new one. The interior is in a little bit rough shape, but the exterior is in great shape. If anyone is interested in getting any parts off me send me an email at snipped-for-privacy@cox.net just be sure to delete the "NOSPAM" part. thanks.

Reply to
Pete