2005 Frontier

Hi all. I am planning on buying a 05 Frontier LE with Leather (loaded) up here in Canada. I don't know the differences between the US models vs the Canadian ones. Has anyone heard any negative comments with the auto

5speed? One question regarding options; on the stereo their is a CD/Rear AV push button, I have looked and read but cannot find what the rear AV does.

Also, unfortunately I have to sell my 02 S/ER. Any ideas on trade in values? It's in mint condition 28,000KM, loaded (sun roof, big stereo ABS) with dealer installed rear wing.

Thanks guys (and girls)

Reply to
Dajudge

Judge,

Have a look at Edmunds.com for value on your 02 and possibly some other good info. kbb.com is another good source for value of your 02.

Know nothing about the new Frontier but have an 04 Titan which is a terrific truck and the 5 speed automatic is very, very nice.

I suspect the AV may have something to do with a rear DVD player???

Good luck.

Reply to
Butch Davis

Thanks Butch... I will look into this...

Reply to
Dajudge