2003 Landrover Discovery HSE7

Hi all, I got 2003 Landrover Discovery full loaded for sale the description is below.

Model: 2003 Discovery HSE7 4WD V8 Color: External silver, Internal beige leather Milage: 13,400 Aircondition: Front and Rear Rear seat package: Yes Trail Edition II : Wrap around brush bar front and rear lamp guard Sun roof: Front and Back Audio: 12 speaker harmon kardon Navigator: Yes CD: 6 CD changer Auto: Window Cruise control: Yes ..etc.. Price: $32,500 or Best Offer .

My name: Hung Le, I'm in San Jose northern California Phone:

408-929-4832 Cell:408-472-4904
Reply to
Hung Ngoc Le