91 Sentra Classic - starter motor

Does anyone know how I can get the starter motor out of my 91 Sentra. I thought it would be easy - through the top (according to the manual) but went underneath - it looks a nightmare down there. Large "A" between the Manifold and engine block - does this need to come off? Also even when I get right underneath, I can only see one bolt holding the motor in - there has to be another somewhere - any ideas how to get at this thing "easily" - yea! besides taking it to a garage. Every other motor I've ever taken out has been at the front and easy. Any suggestions much appreciated - Nissan newbe Tony

Reply to
Anthony J Brennan