r & r 91 tercel starter

My mom's 91 Tercel is acting like the starter solenoid contacts need replacement. The spot the starter is in looks like it's awkward to reach. What's the best approach to removing it? Is there a way to get it out without removal of the intake manifold? Any pictures available on a site somewhere? I don't have a sevice manual.

Reply to
Tim B

Check the free guide on Autozone:

My mom's 91 Tercel is acting like the starter solenoid contacts need

Reply to
johngdole