'91Nissan Sentra se window problem

Hello All! My sister has a 91 nissan sentra and her window seemed to have fallen off the track. The Window doesn't stay closed, it just slides down whenever we pull it up. This is a manual window, no power! I tried taking the panel off, but nothing that would help was exposed. Any help would be appreciated! ;)

-Tony

Reply to
Tony

it probably has a bad window regulator.

the regulator controls the up and down movement of the window

Reply to
NissTech