95 Pickup Headlight problem

Get this the other day i get out of my 95 pickup and notice that my right headlight is on.. I think hmm must have left lights on.. Left must need replacing.. Check lights their off???

So i take head lights out and notice right rubber boot around light connectors is dirty i clean it out and switch headlights..

No problems so far? Im assuming that the right light had corrosion which made the light ground? and come one with no power????

Reply to
WWE 4 Life

My 84 300zx does this with the left headlight. It has actually drained the battery before. Wiggle the switch the next time it come on by itself. The switch is where my problem is, I got a replacement off of ebay but haven't had time to pull the steering wheel to replace it. Having to pull the steering wheel to replace the switches is just bad design if you ask me.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

it came on again... you can wiggle switch on steering wheel.. nothing happens.. You can pull fuses light goes off till you put fuse back in?

Reply to
WWE 4 Life