96 nissan truck 5 speed 4cyl. 4wd. HELP

I have a 96 nissan 4wd 5 -speed

4 cyl. truck.I can get in it and drive it for about maybe 5 miles or around 10 min. and it runs great ,then it starts to mis like maybe the fuel filter stopping up or something breaking down, it even dies at red lights or when i stop but it starts back up and goes. When i let it set over night and next moring it starts the samething. I have put a new gas filter,new plugs,new distributor cap,plugwires,and rotorbutton to no advantage . It hasn't spit out a code or nothing that i have seen. It don't run hot or anything, just misses like the devil . I understand they made a little change on them later on in the year ,mine is the later one. ( Help} Thank you all for everything Donald.
Reply to
Donald Shope

Is this port injected engine or throttle body injected, I can't remember when they switched.

Reply to
Steve T

Reply to
John D. Ervin