97 nissan 200sx can only start once per day

but there is no luck to start it again on the same day. Every day right before the first start, I can smell a little bit of gas inside the car. The battery is good since all the lights are on but no cranks, and also there is a click after a few of seconds of starting process. So what happed to my car?

Reply to
Xiaowei Shi