Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for 2005 Nissan Murano Factory Service Manual
My wife bought this Murano about 4 months ago, and I have been taking it to the shop for regular service. Today I decided to look under the hood to look beyond the "niceness", and see if there was any...
1
1

2007 Sentra "Service Engine Soon" Lights
I have a 2007 Sentra with 4500 miles and it started lighting the SES light tonight. The code that it is throwing is P0128, "Coolant Temp Below Thermostat Regulating Temp". The weather went down into...
1
1

stalling out
I hit a bump with my 87 pathfinder the other day and now it sputters and sometimes stalls out when I hit the gas, even when not in gear. After a few seconds the engine will rev up again. I thought the...

stalling out
I hit a bump with my 87 pathfinder the other day and now it sputters and sometimes stalls out when I hit the gas, even when not in gear. After a few seconds the engine will rev up again. I thought the...

97 pathfinder has problems startring
Ok - here is a stumper for those of you that like a good challenge. I have a 97 pathfinder that has some starting issues. A few times (4-5) in the past year the engine has conked out en route but then...

97 pathfinder has problems startring
Ok - here is a stumper for those of you that like a good challenge. I have a 97 pathfinder that has some starting issues. A few times (4-5) in the past year the engine has conked out en route but then...

Infiniti 1995 J30 Headlight prob!!!
Hello I have 1995 Infiniti and the headlights on the passenger side will not work on high or low beam . I have check the fuses and bulbs all is good . So any ideals on what it wrong with the car ....
2
2

Infiniti 1995 J30 Headlight prob!!!
Hello I have 1995 Infiniti and the headlights on the passenger side will not work on high or low beam . I have check the fuses and bulbs all is good . So any ideals on what it wrong with the car ....
1
1

280ZX body kits? V8 install kits for the ZX?
It's pretty easy to find aftermarket parts for the 240-280z, but the 280ZX seem to be a bit less popular. Any ideas? Also, I've done some searching for V8 swap kits for the 280ZX, and haven't had a...
1
1

OEM Nissan Parts Books for sale
I have the following OEM parts books for sale for Nissan on microfiche. I also have the OEM CD ROM discs the dealers uses in the parts department. Coverage is for all Nissan models up through 2004....
1
1

95 villager ( quest clone )
I'm glad to say we recently got rid of my wifes 95 Villager, thank god. It was the biggest POS she's ever had next to an old broke down ford granada.

need an exhsaust for 79 datsun 510
i am in despret need of parts for my 79 datsun 510. i have searched every were and have only found a few things.i need a complet exhsuast, and body parts mostly the front fenders.if anyone has any...
1
1

Key replacement
I have a 2002 Frontier and I want to get a spare key. Can you get one made at a locksmith or does this have the chip in it that has to be flashed at a Nissan dealer?
2
2

Nissan 4x4 transmission problem
I have a 1990 Nissan 4x4, 4 cyl, 5 speed manual. It makes a conspicuous metallic rattling noise in all gears, but especially first and second. Meanwhile, 5th gear is out. I can put the stick into the...
2
2

1990 maxima water pump replacement
Should I consider doing this job at home? Local shops want $500.00 - $600.00 to do the job. If I decide to the the job what are the "watch-outs" ? Thx
3
3