Looking for 2005 Nissan Murano Factory Service Manual

My wife bought this Murano about 4 months ago, and I have been taking it to the shop for regular service. Today I decided to look under the hood to look beyond the "niceness", and see if there was any room to work in there if there ever needed to be anything done to it. A must admit, I am a little scared of this thing. I do not see a possible way to even get in there to change the belt! This is my first foreign vehicle, and also my first front wheel drive. I am used to doing light repairs on domestic trucks where there is lots of room under the hood to turn wrenches. I feel that it would take someone with hands the size of a 3 year old to get into some of these places under the hood of this thing.

That being said, I know that small repairs can be done at home by someone with competent working knowledge. I would like to get a factory service manual to do some reading about it, so when the time comes, I wont be running to the dealer. If you know where I can get this manual, please respond. Thank you.

Reply to
Austin

You can actually download manual sections in pdf format if you pay for online access. You might also check Ebay. There is one company that sells copies of the Nissan pdfs very cheaply.

Ed

Reply to
Ed White