98 Nissan Serena

Greetings everybody

Does anybody know how and where I can check the automatic transmission oil level!

Thank you very much to the kind genius who has figured this out!

Bye!

Reply to
it hates me

autodata does not show an auto version. time to ask a dealer. some autos have no provision for level check or top up.

Reply to
MrCheerful

I have worked on one of thes a while back, and from what I can remember, there is a dipstick. Just don't ask me the exact location, but I'm sure it's accessible from the top.

Reply to
moray