'99 quest rear A\C

The rear A\C on my '99 quest van is blowing hot air. Front A\C is fine. What are some things I should check before i bite the bullet and haul it to the service station? Could it be low on refrigerant (do the front and rear run off of the same)? Not much of a shade-tree mechanic, but would hate to spend a lot on something simple I could have done myself.

Thanks

Reply to
Barna8us