A/C on Nissan Quest

Underneath my Nissan Quest, I can see that the line going from the A/C compressor to the rear of the car is leaking oil.

If I simply were to make sure that I do not turn on the rear A/C, is there a valve between the front and rear line that will prevent Freon from leaking from the unit? If so, I'd rather just not use the rear A/C so I dont have to pay for repairs.

Reply to
Martin Lynch

Are you sure you are looking at the A/C line ? It sounds like you are looking at a transmission cooler line - although those don't go to the rear, just over to the tranny.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob