A few questions about a '91 Stanza GXE (educated replies only please)

The vehicle was sold to me by my grandparents last summer, who put a respectable 109000km's on it, and, well, probably never pushed it past

3500rpm. The thing is mint...

First question, I did an engine flush and replaced with synthetic oil about

4 months ago. The oil is starting to look kinda dark, could this just be a result of it being the first time?

Second question, the shift from first to second at redline is quite slow...Instead of jumping back down to around 4000rpm like any other tranny, mine slowly gets pulled back down by the torque converter (or whatever :) ) Second to third is fine, just first to second is the problem.

Third and final question, at either end of the steering lock, if I hit a bump, the front suspension makes a nasty-sounding creaking noise. I'm told this is just a need for new shocks, but I'd like to make sure.

Thanks in advance! Andrew

Reply to
NismoLove