Almera Sport 2002 rear shocker srape/scuff?

My rear shockers develope a scraping or scuffing noise after a period when the lubrication dries off. Nissan have informed me that the rear shockers have had the bushes replaced with a different material and since then, one has to lubricate them manually. Has anyone any light on this or similar problem and have Nissan resolved the problem?

Reply to
mistyds