Altima 2000 alignment problems HELP !!!

Hi

The inner tierods, front shocks bearings and left front suspension arm (which contains balljoint) were changed on my Altima GXE 2000. The suspension arm was changed because a rubber bushing was worn. This bushing comes only with the arm.

The alignment was done before they changed the suspension arm and the car was riding ok but I felt the bushing slack when I was be braking.

They discover later the bad bushing and changed the front suspension arm.

Since that time, they realigned this car 2 times because 1- It wasn't easy to drive the car straight. 2- the steering wheel wasn't centered.

The second time they realingned this car, the steering wheel wasn't centered I clearly saw that they centered it for doing the alignment.

The winter tires were near mew when they've done the second alignment. They told me to drive the car for a week to see if the steering will be ok later.

Today on a slippery road, the car was dangerous to drive.

The shop who is doing the alignment received a month ago a new computer tool do do the alignment.

Do someone have an idea about the problem ?

Why they can't place the steering correctly when they are doing the alignment ?

Thanks

Marc Legare

Reply to
MLEGARE

Either the new parts were incorrectly installed, or the the shop is just plain incompetent (or both). Take it somewhere else.

Reply to
E. Meyer