Maxima front wheels alignment

Hi

The rear beam axle on my maxma was bent and I didn't knew this problem when I bought the car. During this spring, I took the car to a shop and they've done a front wheel alignment. They told me that the rear left wheel had 3/4 inch toe in which can't be corrected if I didn't change the rear beam axle.

Today, The rear beam was replaced. Do I have to do again a front wheel alignment ?

The steering wheel is not centered when I drive on straight roads since I have the new beam.

Thanks

Marc Legare

Reply to
Marc Legare G4