Anyone Intrested in Complete Service Manuals for Murano??

Here is a link to ebay where you can get the Complete Service Manual for Nissan Murano. Its Downloadable.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Nissan-Murano-Complete-Service-Manual-DL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34229QQihZ015QQitemZ250039530071QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

ServiceManuals wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Nissan-Murano-Complete-Service-Manual-DL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34229QQihZ015QQitemZ250039530071QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
That is entirely illegal - but that aside. You can also just pay Nissan $25 to get access to their techinfo website for a short duration and download the manuals from there... this Ebay guy is nothing but a scammer trying to make a quick buck.
Nirav
Well 7.00 vs. 25.00 hmmmm. I looked up manuals and there are lots of people selling them. I wonder if its the same. I need a schematic for the dash. njmodi wrote:

ServiceManuals wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Nissan-Murano-Complete-Service-Manual-DL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34229QQihZ015QQitemZ250039530071QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if the auction were your own... the levels some people stoop to...