Brake Light indicator?

Just replaced the front brakes on a 1995 Nissan Quest van. I retopped off the brake master cylinder, but for some reason the "brake" check light is still on on the dash. It was getting dark and we did not have time to bleed the brakes, but I drove the vehicle and the brake pedal suggested no softness in the pedal travel. Any thougths?

Reply to
Barney Bucy

It needs to be bled.

Reply to