Can someone please run a carfax report for me?

vin

JNKCP11A7XT016600

can email me results at

01dyna at gmail dot net

thank you very much!

Reply to
amstaffs

Why don't you run it yourself, ya asshat.

Reply to
Anthony S

"Anthony S" quipped:

because there had been people here who got a months subscription that has offered to run VINS other people. In fact, I've offered the same to save people from paying for a single VIN check.

*That's* why.

Of course, you're too busy insulting people to ask that simple question.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people like you will flex their keyboards on the Internet that would never have the balls to do the same thing in my face.

Reply to
amstaffs

Sure I would. Wouldnt think twice about it either.

Reply to
Anthony S