Car wont start

I have a 94 Skyline and for some reason in the heat it will not start. I have removed the alarm and the immobilizer. I have disconnected all the hoses that I can think of running from the fuel filter to the fuel pump. I have tried jumping it with another battery. It will start when the weather is 65 degrees or below. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I have no clue and the people I took it to dont either.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
str8shortcake