Clutch - Unable to shift

I have a 10 year old 240SX. Two months back, I had the entire Clutch system replaced. Since, the last couple of days, I have a hard time shifting to 1st or Reverse gear. Any suggestions on where the problem may be. Thanks in advance

Reply to
News

Clutch hydraulics, check the fluid level.

Reply to
Steve T

Also make sure the right oil is in the gear box - I had the same problemw ith a serena the guy pull EP90 in it - i drained it and put engine oil in and all the gears came back!

HTH M

Reply to
Marty1a