Codes?

I have a 2009 Nissan Frontier 6cyl. Getting codes P 0455 evap emisson control leak (large). P0447 evap emisson control vent circuit open (large).
What is this and what do I need to have replaced? Appreciate any help. Is this something I can do myself? If it is a sensor where is the sensor? Thanks for any help.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ