Frontier: why do 2012s predominate in used-for-sale listings?

I'm in the market to buy a used Frontier (truck) manual/4x4. I couldn't help but notice that on sites like CarGurus and Cars.com, the 2012 year easily outnumbers all other years in
the for-sale listings. Any particular reason for this?
--
Charles Packer
http://cpacker.org