COLLAPSED RANCH 5000 Shock 86.5 Hardbody Pickup!

I have a front right side collapsed shock.I bought them at Sears and don't have the receipt any more.I'm going to see if they'll warrantee it (doubt it).If not, I'd like to replace the front 2 with something that will give a plusher ride.Any suggestions? Anyone know who makes rancho shocks?have a website? Maybe I can get them to honor the warrantee.

Reply to
CBXXX

CBXXX:

Try

.

Yes, I know it returns over 50 thousand results, but you'll find all that you need on the first page or two -- including the web site of the company that makes Rancho shocks (a company named Rancho, of all things).

Davoud

Reply to
Davoud