CVT Warranty for Cube

Received a letter from Nissan extending the warranty on the CVT in Cubes. Just wondering if other models were covered too?

Reply to
Anyolmouse

I also got letters extending the CVT trans warranty on the '08 Altimas (we bought 2) to 10 years/120,000 miles.

Reply to
E. Meyer

Any vehicle with a CVT has had the warranty extended .

I guess Nissan has realized the CVT is not what they had expected when it comes to longevity.

We have 3 Muranos, 2 Rogues and 2 Altimas waiting for new CTV's at my dealership .

Reply to
NissTech

What is the average miles on the odometer when they fail?

Reply to
Anyolmouse