Electronic Governor

Is there a way to remove or adjust the Top Speed Governor on a 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5. I have the auto and she excellent acceleration until she hit

130. When I hit 130 I just goes to auto Cruise only adding power to matins 130mph.
Reply to
2001Sentra

It limits at 130 as that's what the tires are rated for.

2001Sentra wrote:

Reply to
Jim

I'm going to upgrade my tires in the process to either V rated tires or Z rated one.

Reply to
2003 SE 3.5