Aotomatic headlight turnoff?

Any Nissans have headlights that turn off themselves eventually after engine shut off, key removal and doors locked? Like my 2012 Versa? I can't find any mention in the manual. Anyone know? I suppose I could experiment but hate to run down the battery.

TIA

Reply to
KenK

My 2005 maxima did. My 2014 Frontier does. Actually ALL the lights including the interior lights would shut off. Try it for yourself. They only stay on a couple minutes. I would think that most newer vehicles do this now days.

Maybe not.

Reply to
Nobody