Aotomatic headlight turnoff?

Any Nissans have headlights that turn off themselves eventually after engine shut off, key removal and doors locked? Like my 2012 Versa? I can't
find any mention in the manual. Anyone know? I suppose I could experiment but hate to run down the battery.
TIA
KenK wrote:

My 2005 maxima did. My 2014 Frontier does. Actually ALL the lights including the interior lights would shut off. Try it for yourself. They only stay on a couple minutes. I would think that most newer vehicles do this now days.
Maybe not.