1973 vw beetle Convertible - For Sale

I have a 73 convertible in very good to excellent condition and ready to change homes. It is Blue with White interior and a White top. 4spd,

126k. It runs and looks great. I will be happy to take some pics and send them to any interested party. The average book on the car is 6000, the clean is 9k. I would like to get somewhere near to the mid 7k's. It has been maticulously maintained.

If interested, please email me. I live in West Lafayette Indiana.

Thanks, Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Aaron