Frontier Crew-Cab opinions

Hi,

I am considering getting a 2002 5 speed Frontier short bed crew cab. Any advice on reliability, performance and what to look at?

Thanks, Ron.

Reply to
Ron Loewy

"Ron Loewy" wrote in news:fky5b.13043$N95.622 @nwrddc03.gnilink.net:

With gas at 2.25 a gallon it only burns premeim fuel

Reply to
Paulw

I've got an '02 SVE KC Long Bed. Don't think you have to worry about reliability. My last Nissan had over 320k when I sold it. The Supercharged 3.3 does require premium gas. I'm getting maybe 17 mpg mostly highway and open road, keeping my foot out of it. Rated at 210 HP, I don't think it's quite as strong as it could be. Great acceleration and power up to about 60 mph, then it dies off. I'll be looking at the '05s when they come out. No Blower on my next one.

Reply to
midocr

Check out

for just about anything you want to know about Nissan Frontiers.

Reply to
midocr