Frontier Crew cab Mission acomplished

Group, First I like to thank everybody for their input. I did finally purchase a 2002 Frontier crew cab S/C. I found the car on traderonline and it wasn't advertised as a supercharged, so when I got there I was even more surprised, I paid $16,900 and it has 38K miles which I don't mind since it is fully loaded, has the keyless entry, fosgate stereo ...you name What I need is a manuel, one of the cub holder inserts, and the bed extender. Also if anybody knows, do I use regular unleaded or premium ?. What are the problems I can expect out of this car other then window regulators?. You folks think the price was good ?. Martin. Autobahn Auto

Reply to
Bnzmn600

Most of them in central Ohio appear to be going for about $19,000 or more. And that vehicle prefers premium, though it will run on regular at a slightly reduced power.

Reply to
ppointer

I returned to the local dealership today to get windshield wipers and one cup holder insert was missing, I ran into the sales guy who was trying to sell me the $ 17,200 regular crew cab. The guy has been very nice and I can't blame him for his effort, but I had a feeling that he would beat on my new truck, like saying "the mileage is so much more or....etc etc had you bought from us...." He didn't, When I mentioned a supercharger for a few hundreds even less, he came right out with me to look at it. He told me that I got an excellent deal and that I've done much better than what he had to offer. he said my truck was $ 30K new and the one they have on the lot was little under $ 25 K new. So he made me feel very good, yes I have shop myself and we sell used cars, but thats Mercedes benz, I quite the newby on Trucks. Martin. Autobahn Auto

Reply to
Bnzmn600